- Posted by: UKDE
Job Title: Admin Intern
Location: Liverpool Street, London
About the Company：
UKDE Limited is a blockchain technology-based UK company that provides international financial services. It is currently an EMI distributor and aiming to get regulated in the UK by the FCA in the near future and is committed to providing a safe, compliant and convenient digital financial services to the global community. It’s aimed to be an asset-trading platform with licenses under UK financial supervision.
The company will launch a variety of fiat money and digital currency trading pairs, including US dollars, Euros, British pounds, and Chinese RMB, with bundle visa cards to achieve global online payment for digital currencies. The company will also partner with national payment platforms to gradually open up the free exchange channels for fiat money and digital currency in various countries. The basic financial services provided include fiat money and digital currency trading wallet services, global asset digital financial services, and digital asset standard audit online services.
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our team as an admin intern. Admin intern will provide support across a board range of tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Deal with any office requirements, including furnishing and repairs;
- Assist managers with day-to-day operations of the company;
- Organise, arrange and schedule meetings;
- Answer the phone;
- Define and develop opportunities to improve processes, procedures and a better service proposition to customers;
- Assist other departments when necessary.
- Detail-focus skill is a must;
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure;
- Able to manage multiple queries (internal and external);
- Good command on Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Basic knowledge of the Blockchain/Fintech/Payment industry may be a huge plus;
- Can legally work in the UK, long-term preferred.
- Job Type: Part-time (20 hours);
If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please attach your CV and a cover letter via email, using the job title in the subject line when you apply.