FINT is an upgraded product of BAC, a UK institutional account under the regulatory protection of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Account funds are segregated and stored at Barclays Bank to meet the storage, payment settlement and management needs of our clients’ funds.
· Account share the same name : the name of the account is the name of the enterprise, no prefix, non-virtual account, no secondary settlement, more secure funds, no restrictions on the use of the application can be associated with WeChat payment, Alipay, Paypal, Amazon and other mainstream platforms.
· Affiliated third-party collection: we can apply for WeChat payment, Alipay, to realize the self-built station merchant two-dimensional code acquiring support Amazon, Shopify, eBay and other mainstream e-commerce platforms, sea amoy e-commerce platform collection (such as: Jingdong International, Tmall International, etc.)
· Global fast payment and receipt: we support SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments, BACS and other payment and receipt methods, the fastest real-time payment and receipt time.
· Sub-account function: Self-create sub-accounts, independent login to use, can realize the financial management authority hierarchy settings Between sub-accounts under the same main account, real-time 0 cost transfer.
· Multi-currency support Pounds: Euros, unlimited storage and free stopover .
· Multi-client operation: Web, APP multi-terminal support, 24-hour operation anywhere, anytime Billing function Provides perfect proof of account funds, income and expenditure flow and transaction records.
Real-time opening of node Visa card accounts, multi-level permission settings for one household, one card, global payment sub-accounts, adapting to multiple identities and functional requirements
Cross-account fund transfer and collection to meet diversified fund management needs
Standardized API interface to help partners quickly access self-service development to meet the diverse customization needs of partners